Why Attitudes Are More Important Than Skills and Knowledge

https://youtu.be/omGcfh5aNiU This may seem strange to you, but did you know that 85% of your success in life and business is dependent on your attitudes, with the remaining 15% attributed towards your skills and knowledge? It is not that skills and knowledge aren’t important, but that they are by far less important when compared to your attitudes. To […]

What is a true salesperson?

https://youtu.be/P6A1Bd501AE What is a true salesperson? Below are a few common myths I hear when people tell me they “could never sell.” These are all legitimate and understandable concerns, however I’d like to address them one-by-one so that you don’t hold any of these as excuses for not being successful at sales! I’m not the selling type. When […]

How to Win More Business on a Limited Budget ENCORE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pliw1trOly4 Can’t make it to our session on Wed 6th May? No worries! Click here for the encore session now! As before we are offering these free bonuses: FREE BONUS #1: Sales Skills and Attitudes Questionnaire and coaching session. Quickly establish trust and credibility with your prospective customers. Normally $200 value! FREE BONUS #2: Brian Tracy’s “The New Realities of Selling” […]

FREE Webinar: How to win more business with a limited budget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pliw1trOly4 Are you a small business owner who wants to grow your business, but can’t afford the risk of spending thousands on marketing that may or may not bring a return? If so, click here to register for our FREE webinar event! By attending you will learn: Why as a business owner it pays HUGELY for […]

What You Don’t Know About Sales is Costing Your Business!

Misconceptions About Selling Everyone is in sales. You sell your potential spouse to marry you, you sell your employer to employ you, and you sell your children to clean their rooms. Sales is about persuasion, leadership, and people skills, so it stands to reason that you need to be excellent at sales to be successful in business AND in life. Over the last […]