- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal information will be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Sales Ethos are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Terms and Conditions
Please provide 24 hours notice for appointment cancellations or re-scheduling, otherwise a $30 fee will apply.
We kindly request that invoices be settled within 7 days of issue date.
Our role is to teach you the latest sales techniques and strategies. Please consider them as general advice for improving your sales skills, not as guarantees for business success. All advice given should be weighed up thoughtfully and applied as you see fit to your specific situation.